I do some writing. (You may have noticed from the blog section of this site.) I write all day at work, and then I come home and write some more. This is the life, people.
- Current project: revising a Young Adult novel for agent submission
- I’ve also ghostwritten and managed editorial rewrites for two best-selling teen series.
- Occasionally, I write narrative nonfiction; here’s my piece for PopMatters.com on Tori Amos and feminism; and check out my article in LBI Living Magazine (click on “LivingLBI2010” issue; scroll through to page 42, and zoom in by right-clicking.) and my feature on SheWrites.com for National Poetry Month.
- I’ve edited two anthologies for Girls Write Now, which are available on Amazon here and here.
- I was a featured poet on the Gallery of Writing for New Jersey — you can access the poem, a sestina, here.
- I also spent some time as a book reviewer for the blog yareads.com; you can find my reviews here.