“Amy Weber and Dr. Shefali visits AOL Studios for Build, on March 25,2015 in New York, Photos by Gino DePinto, AOL.”
Posted by AOL BUILD on Friday, March 27, 2015
As a communications and social media VP, I speak often about social media for business use. Here are some recent speaking opportunities:
- Social Media Business Council's NYC member meeting (October 2016)
- In July 2015, I moderated an AOL Build interview with author Aija Mayrock for her book, The Survival Guide to Bullying. Watch it here.
- In March 2015, I moderated an AOL Build panel discussion between writer/director Amy S. Weber and Dr. Shefali about the film “A Girl Like Her.” You can watch it here.
- Digital Book World Launch Kids (January 2015)
- Audio Publishers Association conference (APAC) (May 2014)
- New York Women in Communications Student Career Conference (November 2013)
- AEP’s Content in Context (June 2013)
- 2013 Audio Publishers Association (May 2013)
- Publishing Perspectives – Reaching Readers Book Marketing Conference(May 2013)
- 2012 Social Media World Forum
- Ragan’s PR Daily Best Practices Summit
- Digital Book World 2012
- Farleigh Dickinson University’s 2012 Executive Lectures Series
- 2012 Publishing Business Conference & Expo
- 2010, 2011 BlogWell conferences
- 2010, 2011 Social Media Business Council events
- 2011 Social Media World Forum
- New York Women in Communications 2011 Student Career Conference
- The Author’s Guild, and more
Contact me if you’re interested in a speaking opportunity.