- sleeping in (not enough to feel lazy, but enough to feel indulgent)
- running errands (carbon monoxide detectors are important!)
- running (first time since June, which is either a long boring story or a long fascinating one, depending on your belief in things like reiki)
- writing (once in a Starbucks, once in a Panera, which I normally hate and suddenly love)
- finishing three (!) books
- cleaning (lightly)
That extra hour really served me well.
Anyway, I feel like I've made several blog promises that I've failed to keep, recapping my thoughts on Traister's Big Girls Don't Cry chief among them. I know you're all holding your breath. I loved the book; I made massive amounts of notes throughout it; and someday soon I will be motivated enough to transfer them here.
Also, I finished the Lost girls books and it's funny; they're fairly well-written, but they're in third person from each of the six characters' perspectives -- often switching perspectives every few paragraphs. That's a format that would not sell these days, which is interesting. At any rate, they were a fun trip back to seventh grade.